Mensen maken west
My name is Giulia Verona, I am Italian and I live and work in Amterdam since 2009.
During these 11 years I lived all around the city, but Amsterdam West is where I always felt at home. 5years ago I decided to buy an apartment in the Kinkerbuurt and since then I am officially a proud west Amsterdammer.
I find this initiative very beautiful and I want to participate to bring some happiness and hope to people like me, who have been scared of Covid19 and have difficulties to resume the life as we once had.
Erasmuspark for me is a place of many fond memories with friends, family and also of time by myself.
The drawing is a representation of many memories of mine, which I believe can be common to many of the lucky people who are going to Erasmus Park.
In the sun or in the rain, I always felt some kind of ‘gezelligheid’ in this park, so big, yet design to make you feel safe also when you are alone. I want to share this memories with my neighbors and remind them that ‘gezelligheid kent geen tijd’ and it is still possible to be happy and be together safely also during difficult times as we are in right now.
Thank you for your attention and time,
Wil je wat doen voor Fonds voor West? Graag! We hebben jouw hulp hard nodig. Er is als vrijwilliger dus van alles mogelijk:
- 10-02Deadline aanvraagronde
- 17-02Vergadering buurtcomité februari
- 10-03Deadline aanvraagronde
- 17-03Vergadering buurtcomité maart
- 07-04Deadline aanvraagronde
- 14-04Vergadering buurtcomité april
- 12-05Deadline aanvraagronde
- 19-05Vergadering buurtcomité mei
- 09-06Deadline aanvraagronde
- 16-06Vergadering buurtcomité juni
- 07-07Deadline aanvraagronde
- 14-07Vergadering buurtcomité juli
- 08-09Deadline aanvraagronde
- 15-09Vergadering buurtcomité september
- 06-10Deadline aanvraagronde
- 13-10Vergadering buurtcomité oktober
- 10-11Deadline aanvraagronde
- 17-11Vergadering buurtcomité november